Roseville is requesting proposals (RFP) for Soil Remediation
26th June 2018
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Engineer Estimate: $126,225
The Village of Roseville along with The Freddie J. Dixon Foundation (TFJDF) has received a USEPA Brownfield Cleanup Grant for the Former Ungemach Pottery Site and is requesting Request for Proposal (RFP) from interested contractors:
Scope of Work
- 1) Excavation, transportation, and proper off-site disposal of soil found to exceed VAP direct contact standards for lead at a commercial/industrial site. The soil remediation will extend to a depth of two feet below ground surface (i.e., the VAP point-of-compliance) in the area of the site delineated. Additional remediation site details are provided in the RFP.
The following factors and information will be taken into account in selecting a contractor:
- Obtain and maintain a bid bond and a performance bond for the completion of the work in the RFP.
- Mobilize all equipment and personnel necessary to perform the specified work to the site.
- Obtain, maintain, and implement the requirements of all necessary permits for the remediation activities
- Prepare and implement a site-specific health & safety plan. Site workers must be HAZWOPER-trained and current with their applicable certifications.
The TFJDF will contract with the contractor judged by the Village of Roseville that will be able to provide the services. We reserve the right to reject any or all proposals.
Bid specifications can be obtained by visiting: http://www.rosevilleoh.com.sites.glass/news/2018/06/26/roseville-is-requesting-proposals-rfp-for-soil-remediation
Proposals shall be submitted no later than Monday, July 23, 2018 at 12 Noon to the following:
Heidi Milner, MMC
Chief Fiscal Officer
Village of Roseville
107 N Main Street
Roseville, Ohio 43777
A complete copy of the proposal must be e-mailed to BRG at the following address: email@example.com.
Pre-Bid Meeting is mandatory and will be held at 11:00am on Friday, July 6, 2018 at the site addressed at 26 Potters Lane and East 1st Street, Roseville, Ohio.
Please direct all questions to:
Brownfield Restoration Group
1000 South Cleveland Massillon Road
Akron, Ohio 44333