SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF GRANT
- $10,000 grant to eligible for-profit businesses with no more than 25 employees
- Eligible uses: PPE, mortgage/rent, utility payments, salaries, wages, or compensation including employer's share of health insurance benefits
- Supplies or equipment
- Funds set aside for 50 businesses in each county (first come/first served)
- Located in Ohio
- In continuous business since January 1, 2020 (except for interruptions by COVID-19 health orders)
BAR AND RESTAURANT ASSISTANCE FUND
- $2,500 grant to Ohio's on-premise liquor permit holders
- Active license as a October 23, 2020
The Bar and ...
Feel free to contact the Village Office if you need financial assitance or help on who you should call. 740-697-7323 ext. 2
RENT, MORTGAGE, WATER, AND SEWER ASSISTANCE
- Assistance to help Ohioans pay outstanding balances back to April 1, 2020
- Ohio households behind on their bills with an annual income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines will be eligible for assistance. (Annual income up to $52,400 for a family of four)
- Starting November 2, 2020, Ohioans will be able to apply for assistance through their local Community Action Agency
Home Relief Grant
Starting November 2, 2020 ...
The Roseville Street Department will be picking up leaves. Bag the leaves and set them by the curb. Do not rake leaves into the roadways or sidewalks. Call the Village office to schedule pick up 740-697-7323 ext. 0.
The Village of Roseville is accepting the following applications for employment:
Police Chief: The police chief must be qualified under statute. Both full-time and part-time application will be accepted. Pay ranges $16-$18 per hour and is based on experience and qualifications. All questions can be emailed to Darrin Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patrolman: Application will be accepted for both full-time and part-time positions. Pay ranges $11-14 per hour and is based on experience and qualifications. All questions can be emailed to Darrin Strate at email@example.com.
Part-Time Custodian: Responsible for Municipal Offices and Community Center. The ...
7/331/2020 Update the splash pad is now open again
7/23/2020 Until Further Notice the Splash Pad is currently closed due to a control panel for the pump being down.
Mayor Darrin Strate called an emergency council meeting concerning K9 Tina's placement. The Meeting will be held on Friday, July 24th at 5:30pm. The location will be at the Municipal Bldg. No public will be permitted due to social distancing can't be adhered to. The Village will live stream the meeting via Facebook.
The Roseville Community Center is booked for a party therefore unavailable.
MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR COUNCIL MEMBERS
After School Hours starting August 25th-September 13th:
Monday-Friday Open from 4pm-7pm
Saturday-Sunday Open from 11am-6pm
You can still rent for private parties after closing.
Roseville Splash Pad Guidelines
10 Maple Street
June 4, 2020
Soft Opening Dates:
June 5 Friday 11am-6pm
June 6 Saturday CLOSED evaluation day
June 7 Sunday 11am-6pm
June 8, 9, 10 Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday CLOSED evaluation/guideline adjustment days
OPENING FULL SEASON
Open 7 days a week starting June 12, 2020 or sooner weather permitting.
Parties can be scheduled between the hours of 7pm-10pm. $100 for 2 hours. 740-697-7323 ...
RFQ’s must be mailed or dropped off to Heidi Milner, Economic Development Coordinator 107 N. Main Street, Roseville Oh 43777. Office hours are Tuesday-Friday 8am-5pm. One hard copy and 1 electronic copy is required.
Roseville, Village Request for Qualifications (RFQs) for Engineering Services
The current Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) for engineering services are listed with a short description and the due date. Statements of Qualifications must be received by the date and time according to the selected RFQ.
26, 28, 34 N. Main Street Demo and New Access Road (Design)
Description: The project is in the downtown ...