Police Department

In case of emergency, please dial 911. For non emergencies contact Muskingum County or Perry County non emergency phone numbers for a dispatcher to contact us.

REPORT DRUG ACTIVITY: Email: rpd@rosevilleoh.com, call: 740-697-7315 ext. 7, or mail/drop off a letter to: 107 N Main Street, Roseville OH, 43777.
Perry County Non Emergency Number: 740-342-4123 ext. 0
Muskingum County Non Emergency Number: 740-452-3637 ext. 1

Police Chief

Joey Carr
740-697-7315 Ext. 7

740-697-7315 Ext. 6

If you know of a property that needs cleaned up due to trash, abandoned vehicles, high grass/weeds, construction debris, tires, furniture, farms animals (chickens, geese, goats, rabits), sewer, etc. please report it to the police department by filling out the property complaint form below.

Property Complaint Form

Extra Patrol Request Form

Contact us today.

Send us an e-mail using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

The Village of Roseville
107 N Main Street
Roseville, Ohio 43777

Darrin Strate, Mayor
Village Government contact info
Village Council contact info

The Village of Roseville does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.

The Village of Roseville is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.

©2021, The Village of Roseville, Ohio. All rights reserved. Site by Kelly Creative Tech. Log in