Roseville Volunteer Fire Department
In case of emergency, please dial 911.
Roseville fire department offers fire protection and emergency medical services. We are a completely volunteer fire department therefore we do not usually have members on stand by at the fire station. If you have questions for the fire department contact them by phone or visit their website.
Derrick Keylor, Chief
Ed Guy, Assistant Chief
Al Laese, Battalion Chief
Bryan Stickel, Captain
Michael Sowers, Lieutenant
James Sowers, Safety Officer
Weiner Roast Permits are no longer required, but residents must still comply with the rules. Weiner Roasts are permitted 6pm until Midnight. More information on Ohio Burn Laws, Rules and Regulations can be obtained from Ohio Environmental Protection Agency.
Rules to Follow:
(1) Open Burning is permissible ONLY for food consumption, wiener roast, barbecues, and cookouts. Burning Trash is prohibited.
(2) Fuel must be clean, seasoned firewood or equivalent that will not generate large amounts of smoke and ash. No man-made materials!
(3) Size of wood stack must be no larger than 3 feet in width and not exceed 2 feet in height.
(4) Responsible party must have complete control of burning at all times; fire is not to be left unattended.
(5) The time duration for open burning is three (3) hours.
(6) Please be considerate of neighbors and persons around the open burning. Keep it safe!
(7) Keep this permit available during permit hours.
(8) FIRE MUST BE PUT OUT COMPLETELY WHEN FINISHED!
The fire or police departments may inspect the open burning at any time to ensure that the responsible party is following the rules as outlined above.
Failure to follow the rules set forth above will result in criminal prosecution for violating Roseville Village Ordinance.